A low cost water
GPS receiver/antenna (smart antenna or GPS
Mouse) for automatic vehicle location (AVL)
and vehicle tracking.
The GR-213 Smart
GPS Receiver is designed based on SiRF Star
III Architecture. It communicates with the mobile
data terminals via RS232 and a USB adaptor
is available for connection to other devices.
With low power consumption, the GR-213 tracks
up to 20 satellites at a time, re-acquires
satellite signals in 100 ms and updates position
data every second.
1. SiRF Star
III high performance and low power consumption
2. All-in-view 20-channel parallel processing for fast aquisition & reaquisition
3. Built-in active antenna.
4. High sensitivity to satellite signal.
5. Fast TTFF (Time-To-Fast-Fix), at low signal level
6. Built-in hardware Tracking Loop Processor WAAS/EGNOS Demodulator support
7. Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery for TTFF
8. Support NMEA 0183 v2.2 data protocol
9. Superior performance in urban, canyon and foliage environments.
5. Cold start under 45 seconds, average.
6. Hot start reacquisition less than 3 secs average.
7. Superior urban canyon performance.
8. Foliage Lock for weak signal tracking.
9. High speed signal acquisition using 1920 time/frequency search channels.
10. Low power consumption and mini size.
11. Supported NMEA 0183 command:GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC, GLL, VTG
12. Non slip magnetic mounting
13. LED indicator for GPS fix or not fix
14. Built-in rechargeable battery for memory and RTC backup
15. Water resiatant design (IPx7)
(USB Adaptor available)
CEP without SA
<2.2m 2d RMS WAAS enable
1-5m DGPS corrected
and supports command:GGA,
GSA, GSV, RMC, GLL, VTG
4800 baud, 8,N,1
synchronized to GPS time
mA @ 4.5-5.5vdc (include Antenna)
Home About Products Contact Dealers Links
©WiPath Communications Ltd 2004,2005,2006